Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quality Cookware As Gifts

My husband loves cooking. He does not think of cooking as a chore but something he truly enjoys.

During special occasions I often end up buying kitchenware for him. I remember during one of our anniversaries, I bought him two Solingen knives. He was thrilled when he opened my present. I also bought him a few pots and pans in the past. Last Christmas I got him a nice mixer courtesy of my parents.

I love buying recipe books for my hubby. The recent one I bought is this 3 Step 30-Minute Recipes. It has more than 200 recipes. This recipe book features irresistible dips, spreads, munchies and beverages. It also has sandwiches, wraps, salads, soups, stews, chilis, steaks and best of all delectable desserts.

Christmas is just a few months away and I'm thinking of buying some quality cookware for my hubby. I'm sure he would love to have a set of Le Creuset Cookware. It is a premium line of cookware made of cast iron. This material is best known for its heat retention, durability and aesthetic. Le Creuset has a wide range of cookware available like pans, round casserole dishes, oval casserole dishes, ovenware, tableware, mini casserole dishes, saucepans, and lots more.

** Courtesy of Move Cookshop **

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40