Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I'm Back After A Day of Absence

Hi friends. I couldn't believe I let the whole day pass yesterday without opening the computer. I missed posting my Weekend Snapshots and my karma is down because of my absence in Plurkland.

I have cough and colds. The medicines I'm taking make me drowsy so I just didn't feel like spending time on the computer yesterday. Hubby is still down with the flu. He is already taking antibiotics so I'm hoping he gets better soon. I already made a mental note to have our flu shots after he has recuperated.

The weather is not helping at all. It's usually hot and sunny in the morning then it rains in the afternoon. The weird weather is making many people sick.

Hope your week started out right. Take care everyone.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40