Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wonderful Blog Awards

I always feel blessed when I receive something wonderful in the world of blogging. I'm very honored to receive the following awards from my blog friends.

Thank you to Tere of Blessings in Life for this blog award. She wrote this kind words on her blog ...

"Rachel - I have hopped into her blog recently and have been hopping into it when I have the time. She has been very nice and had been visiting me recently too. Thank you for your very nice heartful comments! I have enjoyed reading her blog and about her son’s birthday! Happy 5th birthday Yohan!"

I enjoy meeting new and interesting people through blogging. I'm always drawn to people like Tere who shares interesting slices of every day life.

I would like to share this award to Janice, Cess, Rowena, Lynn, Cookie, Tina and Sasha.


Thank you to Tammy of Mom Knows Everything for this Brillante Weblog award. She gave it to her top ten commenters. I never get tired of visiting Tammy's blog because I always learn something new and exciting.

I also would like to thank Alice of Hello, My Name is Alice for giving me the same award. It's so wonderful to receive such a lovely award twice. I enjoy visiting Alice because she shares so much of herself in her photos and day to day experiences.

I would like to share this award to Feng, Julie, Mitch, Odette, Jo, Liz, and Chats.


Thank you to Feng of From Dawn Til Dusk for this Bunch of Tulips. I love tulips and I have always dreamed of receiving some. I really appreciate the virtual tulips and the sweet dedication.

I admire Feng because she's a terrific mom. I enjoy reading about her son's milestones in life. Our children are just a year apart and I could often relate to her experiences.


"It’s true I have never seen you
and we have never met,
Never shaken Hands or
even truly hugged and yet!
I know for sure you care for
me by the kindness that you give.
And our keyboards keep us
together doesn’t matter where we live.
So I give you this gift to
put a smile on your face
and to let you know in my
heart you have a special place."


I would like to share this award to Alice, Tammy, Tere, Vicki, Shimumsy, Mitch, Raquel, and Jeanette.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40