Friday, July 04, 2008

Aloha Friday #33

Rules: Post any question on your blog on a Friday, share your answer and sign Kailani's Mr. Linky. Then have fun answering the questions of fellow participants by visiting their blogs.

What was the last movie you watched?



The other night, hubby and I watched Definitely, Maybe starring Ryan Reynolds, Abigail Breslin, Isla Fisher, Derek Luke and Rachel Weisz.

It's a heartwarming, smart, amusing, and cute romantic comedy. Ryan Reynolds plays Will Hayes, dad to Maya (Abigail Breslin). His marriage to Maya's Mom is about to end in a divorce. Maya's overzealous curiosity about her dad and mom's love story puts her dad in the hot seat. Will Hayes tells her daughter about the special women in his life. He tells her about happy and heartbreaking moments. Will Hayes tells the story but hides the true identity of his girlfriends by giving them different names ~
"Emily" (Elizabeth Banks), "April" (Isla Fisher) and "Summer" (Rachel Weisz) ~ leaving Maya to guess which is her mom at the end of the story.

Let me leave it at that. I don't want to spoil the movie for you just in case you haven't seen it yet. I really love the ending and it made my tears fall. When I turned to look at my hubby, he was teary eyed as well.

Let me share my favorite lines in the movie ...

"I forgot to tell you the happy ending." - Will Hayes
"What is it?" - Maya
"You." - Will Hayes

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40