Saturday, July 26, 2008

Recover Lost Digital Photos

I love taking photos. I think of pictures as mementos of happy memories. Pictures are wonderful reminders of special moments. After taking photos on my digital camera, I download them to my computer. Occasionally I have my favorite shots printed at the photo lab but it would be too expensive to print every single picture that I have. I just save the rest of my photos on my hard disk.

One of my greatest fears is losing all of my digital photos. I would be devastated if I lost all my precious memories. Although it has never happened to me before, the thought of losing my photos scares me. There are a number of ways to lose digital photos namely accidental deletion, accidental formatting of memory card and unfortunate damaging. I'm so pleased to know that there is now a solution to all that. There is a simple-to-use Photo Image Recovery Software called Photo Nose that enables you to recover lost or damaged digital photos within minutes. The standard software can recover different kinds of files such as jpeg, bmp, tif, rif, and gif while the professional software can recover jpeg, bmp, tif, rif, gif, Cannon (crw, cr2), Kodak (dcr), Minolta (mrw), Nikon (nef), Fuji (raf), Sigma (x3f), Pentax (pef), and Sony (srf). Photo Nose is fast and free to try.


** Courtesy of Photo Nose **

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40