Friday, November 30, 2007

We Were Enchanted

** Before anything else, I shared some ways to relieve stress on My Thursday Thirteen #3.





Jules, Yohan and I watched Enchanted last Wednesday. We all enjoyed the movie because it was made for all ages. I was fascinated by how how great the animation blended with the real actors. It was very entertaining and we had our share of good laughs in between scenes. I like leaving the movie theater feeling lighthearted.



A classic Disney fairytale collides with modern-day New York City in a story about a fairytale princess from the past who is thrust into present-day by an evil queen. ~ source

Enchanted is a well blended movie ~ there's adventure, romance, comedy, music, animation and spice of nostalgia. If you haven't seen it yet, I strongly recommend it.

If only real life can always have a happy ending ...

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40