Sunday, November 25, 2007

Meeting Friends Online

I was already in college when I started enjoying the Internet. At first, I used it merely for research purposes to augment data from library references. I didn't have a computer at home and would just go to the library to use one of the computers.

I became a more frequent user of the Internet when I started working. It’s where I met a colleague who loves to chat and play online games after office hours. He told me that he enjoys visiting chat rooms and meeting new friends. At first I was skeptical that one could meet a good friend through chatting but I was wrong. My colleague told me of the interesting friendships he formed online.

I realized that friendships can really take place online after experiencing it myself. When I started blogging, I met lots of wonderful people. In fact, I had the privilege of meeting some in person. Aside from leaving comments on their blogs, I also chat with some blog friends from time to time. Blogging has become one of my hobbies and I take delight at visiting blog friends and learning more about them on every visit. Blogging can be quite rewarding because of the friendships you form all around the world.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40