Friday, November 09, 2007

Aloha Friday #6

Rules: Post any question on your blog on a Friday, share your answer and sign Kailani's Mr. Linky. Then have fun answering the questions of fellow participants by visiting their blogs.

What was your favorite toy when you were a child?

Mine was my Holly Hobby doll given to me by my aunt. I loved playing tea parties with her and my other dolls. She was special from the rest of my dolls because she always slept beside me.

Over the years, the face of my Holly Hobby's doll became less distinct. My dad, thinking it would be a nice gesture to "restore" my dolls face, used a fine marker to "redefine" the eyes. My dad meant well but it broke my heart when I saw my doll's face. He knew he made a terrible mistake and apologized. Poor Holly Hobby, I lost interest on her after that.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40