Monday, November 17, 2008

Yohan's Eye Infection

Yohan during his eye check-up.

I noticed some redness on Yohan's eyes last Friday. I thought he just scrubbed his eyes during bath time and I expected it to disappear immediately. However, the redness became wider the following day. There were some mucus when he woke up that morning so I initially thought it was sore eyes but it was something else.

Jules and I decided to bring Yohan to the ophthalmologist (hubby's friend) after class today for a check-up. Yohan was very cooperative during his eye examination. Doc L told us that Yohan has an eye infection which can easily be remedied through proper medication. Doc L gave Yohan two kinds of eye drop medication to be administered for one week. I'm thankful that Yohan can still go to school despite the infection. Hopefully his eye problem will be gone before the end of the week.

Special thanks to Doc L for the free check-up and medicines. :)

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40