Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #49

To join this weekly meme, click here.

Birthday Extension

We had a small family gathering last Saturday evening to celebrate my hubby's recent birthday. We already had a prior birthday celebration so I'm calling this post a birthday extension. After all, there's no rule about celebrating one's birthday more than once. :) It was also the birthday of my SIL, Ves.

Let me share the food we had on the dinner table ...

Seafood pasta - It was the first time that my hubby made this recipe. I think he did great on his first try considering that there was no pasta left.


Chicken With Cream and White Wine Sauce


Baked Potatoes With Basil and Parsley


Green Salad courtesy of my SIL Ves


Pork Roast courtesy of my SIL Ves


Ref Cake courtesy of my SIL Ves


Saturday's Menu

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40