Monday, November 17, 2008

Best Mom Award and Token of Friendship

I would like to thank Girlie for giving me this heartwarming award. Being a mom is a great blessing that I will always be thankful for.



I would like to share this award to all my beautiful mommy blog friends. I think each one of you deserve this great award. You all have wonderful and unique traits that I admire.


***********


I would like to thank Mauie and Bing for this sweet token of friendship...


:: Start copying here:::

Here are the rules for this tag:
1.) Copy the badge and put it on your blog,
2.) Link back who pass you this tag,
3.) Spread this tag to at least 7 or more bloggers who you think you are friend with.


"And lovely are the blossoms
That are tended with great care,
By those who work unselfishly
To make the place more fair.
And, like the garden blossoms,
Friendship’s flower grows more sweet
When watched and tended carefully
By those we know and meet.
And, if the seed of friendship
Is planted deep and true
And watched with understanding,
Friendship’s flower will bloom for you. "


I would like to share this with my new blog friends ...

Shey, Wits and Nuts, Sheila, Henny, Marvz, Regayumi, and JaeJae.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40