Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yohanism #17


Yohan loves drawing things and last week he gave me a unique drawing.

Yohan: "Mom, I have a surprise for you."

Me: "Really? May I see it?"

He gave me this drawing ...


Me:
"How nice. What is it?"

Yohan: "It's a machine."

Me:
"What does it do?"

Yohan: "It's a special machine."

He told me about each component of his "machine" and I've labeled them below so you can easily see.



Here are selected parts of Yohan's machine that he elaborated...
  • Bug swatter - It hits cockroaches, mosquitoes, red ants, centipedes. It does not hit ladybugs, bees, butterflies, black ants.
  • Balloon Popper - Pops bad balloons and not ordinary balloons.
  • Pick Up Tool - Picks up small rocks.
  • Wing - So the machine can fly.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40