Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Value of Quality Customer Service

In Marketing, I have learned the importance of quality service. I believe that it's the responsibility of companies to provide customers with quality products and services. The quality of a company's goods and services is a reflection of the firm's performance and dedication to its customer.

Poor products and inferior services can result to a negative impact on the company's overall sales performance. If a customer is dissatisfied or disappointed with what you offer, chances are he will not come back to make additional purchases or will refrain from getting your services. There is also a chance that the dissatisfied client will tell his family and friends about the company's poor products or services.

When it comes to credit cards, I value the significance of a good customer service especially when I have questions regarding transactions and if I have other problems related to my credit card. I still prefer to talk to another person rather than follow the prompt of a recorded voice at the end of the line. I feel more comfortable and at ease when I consult with a customer service agent whenever I have questions about some transactions or billing statements.

You can spare no efforts looking for a credit card deal with best customer services by comparing online offers and applications. By wisely comparing online credit card offers, you can easily choose the best offer that suits your personal needs and requirements. The site Credit Card Guru is a great site that provides valuable information about best US credit card deals. If you need advice about credit card concerns, Credit Card Guru offers dependable credit card advice which is remarkably free of charge.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40