Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tagged :: Make A Wish

Sanni tagged me to do this wonderful meme, which was originally started by Linda.

The “Make A Wish” Meme

Here are the rules:

1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart’s desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic above.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture.




Here's my deepest wish ...


I have another wish ... :)


I'm tagging Sheen, Yen and Kay. For the others who decide to play along, let me know so that I can visit yours. May your good wishes come true.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40