Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tagged :: Friendship Chain

edited: 3/20/2008 @ 8:44 am

I was tagged by Lalaine to do these memes:

#1 - Friendship Chain

~~Begin Here~~ This is the easy way and the fastest way to :

1. Make your Authority Technoraty explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

1. Picturing of Life 2. La Place de Cherie 3. Chez Francine 4. Le bric à brac de Cherie 5. Sorounded by Everything 6.Moments 7.A lot to Offer 8.Blogweblink 9Blogcheers 10. Bloggerminded 11.Blogofminegal 12.LikeADreamComeTrue 12.Simply Amazing 13.Amazing Life 14. Lalaine's World 15.Heart of Rachel 16. ADD YOURSELF HERE!!! ~~END HERE~~


I'm tagging Sheen, Shosh and Arlene.


#2 - 8 Random Facts About Me

  1. I'm mesmerized by lightning bugs/fireflies.
  2. I love taking pictures.
  3. I never get tired of eating Kare-Kare (Filipino dish).
  4. My friends say I'm a good listener.
  5. I'm turning a year older very soon.
I'm not tagging anyone but feel free to share your own 8 Random Facts. Let me know when you do. Thanks.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40