Thursday, March 13, 2008

Summer Break

Hi friends. Sorry if I haven't visited for a while.I've been busy these past few days because my brother and SIL are here for a vacation. Yohan was less than a year old the last time my brother saw him. My brother always makes it a point to talk to Yohan every time he calls so Yohan easily warmed to him when he arrived.

~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~

Yesterday was Yohan's final day of exams. After the test, Yohan gave small gifts for his classmates and teachers.


Since Easter is coming soon, I thought it was a nice idea to give everyone in class easter eggs filled with chocolates and candies.

Yohan enjoyed putting the goodies inside the easter eggs.


Advance Happy Easter to all!

Oops, I almost forgot to mention ... today is Yohan's last day in school so it's officially the start of the Summer Break! Yippee!!!

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40