Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tagged :: Five Missing Links

Tagged by Charlotte of My Charmed Life

Five Missing Links Tag Instructions:
  • Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below.
  • Tag others to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
  • Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.

ink 1 - FAMILY : Holiday Highlights
Video of last year's Christmas celebration with the family.

Link 2 - FRIEND : Silverlining Named Lyonnel
About one of my best friends in life ... Lyonnel and the way he touched my life in so many ways.

Link 3 - MYSELF : Featured Mom of the Week
I was happy to be the featured mom of the week at Pinoy Moms Network - Parenting E-zine

Link 4 - MY LOVE : Muffin Man
My hubby made some delicious raisin and blueberry muffins.

Link 5 - ANY TOPIC : Fun at Enchanted Kingdom
We had a wonderful time at the amusement park.


I'd like to tag the ff:
1. Ann of Me and My Angel
2. Kathy of Daily Stories of a now SAHM

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40