Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday's Feast #23

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Eight

Come join the feast here.


Appetizer
Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
Popcorn and soda. I like my popcorn with butter, my hubby likes BBQ and my son likes Cheese.

Soup
What year did you start using the internet?
I couldn't remember the year but I remember starting using it in college.

Salad
What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!
This is interesting. Mine turned out as Achelray.

Main Course
Name something you are picky about.
I'm picky about shoes. I go for style and comfort. If it's nice but hurts my feet, I don't like it. If it's comfortable but doesn't have style, I wouldn't buy it.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: I got tired yesterday and I skipped gym today.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40