Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tagged :: 7 Red Things At Home

I love red! I was tagged by Dexie to do this meme. This is long overdue. Sorry Dexie.


Here are 7 red things I have at home:
  1. Planner - It's where I keep contact info of family and friends (including birthdays).
  2. Shoulder bag - My mom gave this to me a few years ago as a birthday present.
  3. Shoes - I love this pair. It's very comfortable and ideal for walking.
  4. Babushka dolls - I saw this at the mall and made a hint to hubby that I like it. He didn't mind buying it for me.
  5. Christmas stockings - I hang our personalized Christmas stockings every Christmas and Santa fills them to the brim. :)
  6. Vanity kit - Perfect container for my face powder, lipstick, lip gloss, comb, small cologne and hand sanitizer.
  7. Baby spoon - This is very special to me because it was my son's spoon when he was a baby. It brings back happy memories.
This tag is open to everyone. Please let me know if you decide to join the hunt for red things at home. :)

post signature

18 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Rachel, I like your red things especially the planner!

Ibyang said...

i love red!!! it's my favorite color.
i'll let you know if i'm able to do this tag :)

i love your red bag :)

witsandnuts said...

The angle of the vanity kit was very nice. The dolls are too cute. I'll try to do this tag!

renin said...

I love the dolls! A bunch of cuteness... ^_^

hmmm... I'll look for red things at home too...

escape said...

the nicest in your list is the red baby spoon.

Unknown said...

I love it all ... hahahaha ...

Cascia Talbert said...

Beautiful red items!

Photo Cache said...

i've always been fascinated by the babooshka dolls, i wonder how come i don't have one in my possession.

i love red too.

sheng said...

Lovely red things you got there, i might try this red thing meme when i am free!

Dexie said...

Thanks Rachel for playing along. Great red stuff you got there :) .

Kate said...

i want to join too :D

Karen said...

You've got lovely red stuff, Rach! =)

By the way, come and visit another blog of mine, www.bertoandkwala.com

I've already linked your blog, i would greatly appreciate it if you linked mine. Thanks Rach!

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

Love your purse.

eastcoastlife said...

I love red too!
I love the red shoes. I should get myself a pair! :)

Kia said...

Lovely red collage! :) And your red Babushka dolls are adorable!! :D

Mirage said...

I came by looking if you have a ruby tuesday post...well I found 7 ruby things!

The shoes are *love* :D

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

I love the red planner!
Btw, I tagged you for Hershey's Easter Blog Hop.It's not a contest and it's for a good cause,I hope you can join. :)

Tetcha said...

I love the Babushka dolls, and your vanity kit looks gorgeous! Funny, I realized I don't have that much red things/personal belongings. I now make it a point to look for red blouses or shirts.

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40