Saturday, February 28, 2009

HaloScan Problem

Some of my blog friends told me that they couldn't leave comments on my site today. My comment box is having a problem. I tried visiting other friends who are also using HaloScan and it seems my problem is not an isolated one. Apparently, there is a problem with HaloScan right now. :( I hope things will resume to normal soon.

For the mean time, kindly leave your comments on my chat box (located at the left side of my blog). Thank you.

edited: 5:05 p.m.:
I received this in my email:

Hi Rachel,

I just wanted to personally apologize for the Haloscan outage. We're working hard to restore full services.

You can learn about the issue here: http://blog.js-kit.com/2009/02/27/haloscan-outage/

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Saad
VP Product and Community Strategy

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40