Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Heads or Tails #3


Learn more about Heads Or Tails here.
View More Heads Or Tails Participants.


This week's theme: S C H O O L

My son started going to pre-school on the first week of June this year. We had to go through some adjustments when the young man in the house started going to school.

Here are a few of those adjustments:

1. People in the house had to get used to waking up early in the morning to prepare for Yohan's class.

2. Each one has their own designated assignment.
Yaya - cook breakfast, prepare school snacks, feed Yohan & bathe him
Jen (maid) - assist Yaya, open front gate, apply mosquito repellant on Yohan (precautionary measure against Dengue fever)
Me - prepare Yohan's school things, put on his clothes and take him to school (via school service)
Hubby - occasionally drive us to school and pick us up

3. Sleeping early. Yohan's bedtime was adjusted to 8:00 p.m. to make sure he won't have a hard time waking up in the morning. Even I had to adjust my sleeping time. I considerably cut down my late night blogging and I rarely go blog hopping 'til the wee hours of the morning during school nights.

4. Homework - I didn't realize even preschoolers have homework. I personally assist my son in doing his assignments and projects.

5. Weekends have become a much anticipated highlight of the week. :)

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40