Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Tagged :: Some Things That I Hate

I was tagged my Mitch for this meme.

Hate - to have strong emotions against


1. Food I hate. - I refuse to eat medium rare steak.

2. Fruits I hate. - I haven't discovered a fruit that I don't like.

3. Veggy that I hate. - I don't like the smell and taste of radish.

4. Celebrities/People that I hate. - No one in particular.

5. Event/Situation/Incident that I hate. - Everytime someone close to me is sick or burdened with a problem.

6. TV Show/Movie that I hate. - I can't think of one right now.

7. Music I hate. - Techno.

8. Household chore that I hate. - I'm not fond of washing dishes.

9. Things that you hate about the world. - Poverty and War.

10. Thing/s that you hate about yourself. - Bad habits such as procrastination and impatience.

I'm not tagging anyone but please feel free to do this meme if you're interested.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40