Saturday, July 21, 2007

Photo Hunt :: Tiny

PSHunt

Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll.
Visit participants.



Before anything else, please pray for Photo Hunt's kind hostess, TNChick. She recently suffered from Bell's Palsy and I hope that she can recover soon especially the function of her left eye. God bless her.

I like flip flops. They are very comfortable to wear. When I saw these cute miniature ref magnet flip flops made of locally grown abaca, I thought of buying them immediately. The tiny yellow and purple flip flops are scrapbook materials I got from the bookstore. I just bought them on impulse because they are so cute. I put a pink marker beside to give you an idea of how tiny they are then thought of taking a photo of my son holding them in his palm.

Happy weekend to all!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40