Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tagged :: Overdue Memes

Here are two overdue memes. Sorry Lynn and Jenny if took a while for me to do the following:

Tag from Lynn :: Six Weird Things About Me

1. I like receiving umbrellas but I rarely carry one when I go out.

2. I don't like eating sunny side up eggs with broken egg yolks.

3. I'm a terrible navigator. I have difficulty reading a map.

4. I dream of riding a hot air balloon but I'm terrified of heights.

5. I love sad love songs. I remember when I broke up with my first boyfriend, I would cry myself to sleep listening to sad love songs that reminded me of him.

6. I adore dogs but I get scared whenever I encounter stray and unfamiliar dogs in the street.


Tag from Jenny :: Inside the Room of Your Soul

What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are a warm hearted and open minded person. It's easy for you to forgive and forget.

You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it.

You believe that people see you as a bit small and insignificant. People pay more attention to you than you think.

Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40