Sunday, June 03, 2007

An Interview by Toni

Toni of Wifely Steps has sent me 5 interview questions. It was a pleasure answering them. This is an interview tag and if you’re interested for an interview, just read the instructions that follow the 5 questions below.


photo source

1. If you were to turn into a flower, where would you choose to be planted?

I would love to be part of something beautiful and breathtaking. I would love to be part of a field of sunflowers. I've seen sunflowers in floral shops and my husband gave me one before but I have never seen a field of such magnificent flowers. I hope someday I can.

2. How do you begin your day?

I begin each day with a prayer. I ask for guidance and protection for my loved ones and for myself.

3. What's the newest thing you've learned so far?

That letting go of unwanted clutter and junk is like a catharsis.

4. Which foreign language do you find most romantic?


I love hearing people speak French. The words always sound endearing,

5. Do you have any plans of going outside the Philippines this year?


Nothing final yet.

Interview rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40