Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Monday Madness

Hi! I'm a little late posting my Monday Madness today. Better late than never. Here are my answers to this week's fun questions.

1. From ch'i:
If you could only read one blog every day- which one blog would be on your daily list?

This is a difficult question. I don't think it's possible for me to choose only one.

2. From kat:
What do you do to de-stress from a hectic day?

Going to the salon relieves my stress. Sometimes, a little shopping can also do the trick. :)

3. From paxil princess:
What is your favorite piece of clothing to wear in the winter?

We don't have winter over here. But it would be nice if I could experience winter when I visit another country.

4. From sherle:
Do you prefer discussing problems with a sibling, a parent, a significant other, a psychologist, or a total stranger?

When I was younger, I used to tell my mom everything. She helps me with my problems, big and small. When I got married, my husband became the first one I turn to when I have a problem that I want to talk about. I still tell my mom about my problems but sometimes, I try not to because I don't want to give her any cause to worry.

5. From trista:
How long have you been blogging?

I started this blog on Sept. 2004 but I became a regular blogger around February 2006.


6. From lisa e:
Which side of the bed?

I stay on the left side of the bed. My husband on the right side and my son in the middle. We're planning to buy our son his own bed soon because we're getting too crowded for a queen sized bed. :D

7. From elton:
How often do you pig out when you eat?

A few times a year esp. during the Christmas season.

8. From karen:
Do you watch the space shuttle launches?

Yes, I do. I enjoy watching captivating moments on TV.

9. From dawn:
What's your favorite leisure-time activity?

Going to the salon for a hair cut, eyebrow threading and pedicure.

10. From sherle:
When is the last time you said, 'I love you' and to whom?
What about hugs? Who is the last person you hugged?

I told my son I love you and we were in a tight embrace before he went to sleep.

Want to play along every Monday? Click here and join the fun.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40