Sunday, July 30, 2006

Wishes, Hopes, Dreams and more

"A NEED is something you have to have because you won't be able to live without it."
I need air, water, food, clothing, shelter and love.

"A WANT is something you would like to have although without it, you would still survive."
I want Tiffany diamond earrings set in platinum.

"A WISH is something you fancy to happen magically."
I wish I could go shopping around the world to my heart's content.

"A HOPE is something you want to happen in the future that you await with great expectation."
I hope that my son will grow up healthy in mind, spirit and body.


"A DESIRE is something your heart intensely wants."
I desire to send my parents to a luxurious vacation to a place of their choice.

"An AIM is a purpose or reason for doing something."
I aim to be the best daughter, sister, wife, mother and friend that I could possibly be.

"A GOAL is a specific target you want to achieve."
My goal is to lose another 20 pounds before the year ends.

"A DREAM is something that you want that you see or imagine in your mind."
I dream of having a big house in the city.

"A VISION is a noble dream."
I have a vision of growing old in a happy home strengthened by the love of my family.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40