Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yohanism #19


I almost forgot that today is a special day until Yohan greeted me ...

Yohan: "Happy Earth Day!"

Me: "Happy Earth Day to you too. How did you find out that today is Earth Day?"

Yohan: "From Clifford the Red Dog." (Cartoon on TV)

Then I took the opportunity to convince him to make good use of paper. He doesn't like drawing at the back of a used paper.

Me: "Since it's Earth Day, you can do something to help save Planet Earth."

Yohan: "Ok, what?"

Me: "By not wasting paper. Instead of throwing paper, you can use the back part of it for your drawings. "

Yohan: "Ok, I will do that. Will it make the earth happy?"

Me: "Yes, I'm sure of it."

I'm so happy he finally agreed to recycle paper. Yohan asked me to help him make an earth and here is what we came up with...


Yohan's message

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40