Monday, April 28, 2008

Blessings Come in Three

I would like to express my gratitude to Hailey, Yenny and Girlie for their kind words. I'm very happy that these lovely ladies featured me on their respective blogs. I feel so blessed.
I came to know Rachel through PMN. A few months back, I was one of her regular visitors, and even up to now. Her blog is such a source of inspiration both for personal and maternal reflections. Rachel has only nice things to say to everyone. I enjoy how she shares her family's adventures and events. ~ Hailey


Rach (Heart of Rachel) - she’s warm and although we don’t talk and chat that much online. I can feel she’s an amazing Mom! She never fails to visit me too! - Yenny


Rach - I learn something new whenever I visit her blog. I love her writing style. Rach is such a warm person, you can feel it in the comments she leaves in your blogs. - Girlie


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40