Monday, April 14, 2008

Book Collection

I enjoyed reading books since I was a young girl. When I was young, I was fond of reading fairy tales. I remember how my mom encouraged me to read books. She even had my favorite books hard bounded so they would last longer. I still have those books with me until now. I read those books to Yohan and he never gets tired of listening to my favorite fairy tales.

As I grew older, I learned to collect books. From fairy tale books, my interest shifted to mystery books particulary Nancy Drew series. My Nancy Drew books are all hard bound. It was only years after when they came out with paper back issues. Then I discovered romance novels and began collecting Sweet Valley High books. I value my book collection and I still have them with me. All My Books are in good condition because I've learned to take good care of them. My collection has widened as I grew older.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40