Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #25


To join this weekly meme, click here.


Hi everyone. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Hubby and I were quite busy working on the village newsletter. We are part of the newsletter team which is composed of voluntary residents from our village. It's almost finished and it will be ready for printing and distribution hopefully within the week.

We weren't able to go out this weekend but I managed to take some photos when we had a walk in the village. Well, hubby and I walked while Yohan drove his car. :) He is getting big for his motorized car. I guess hubby and I need to save for a bigger one soon.


The house in the background is not ours. I just thought it would be a nice backdrop.


Jules walking Bruno. Yohan honking his car from behind.

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40