Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yohanism #10


Yohan and I were playing make believe. We used his new PlayDoh molders to make different kinds of fruits and ice-cream out of clay. We were pretending to eat the food when the banana accidentally touched my lips. Yohan was quick to notice it and said ... "Mommy, don't eat it! Just pretend."


As some of you know, Yohan is a late talker but now, all he do is talk and talk. Yesterday, I was trying to watch TV but Yohan was talking about his Pokemon toys. He was telling me all sorts of stories about the Pokemon characters he owns. I love my son but believe me, there are times I get a little fed up. So I got the remote and aimed it at him and said ...

Me: Yohan pause please. (I was kidding of course.)
Yohan: (serious look) Not me! Pause the TV.

Then he continued talking. I had no choice but to turn off the TV. hahaha!

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40