Thank you everyone for visiting my Photo Hunt last week with the theme Cooked. For those who requested for the recipe, I decided to share two shrimp recipes that my husband does. Hopefully, you can choose one that you like.
Recipe #1 (easy version)
1. Devein large shrimps.
2. Open slightly in the middle then add salt, pepper and a few drops of lemon juice.
3. Grill until shells turn hot pink. Remember not to overcook the shrimps.
Lemon Butter Sauce:
Mix the following in a bowl.
1/2 cup melted butter
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. chopped parsley
Serve grilled shrimps while hot. You may put the sauce directly on the shrimp or you may put the bowl of lemon butter sauce alongside.
Recipe #2 (another version)
1 tbps. butter
1/4 cup sliced green onions
2 tbps diced green bell pepper
1 small can cream of potato soup
3/4 cup cream
2 tbsps. parmesan cheese
2 tbps lemon juice
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp dried tarragon
1 1/2 cups cooked shrimp - peeled, tails removed
1. Sauté onion and peppers in butter over medium heat until tender.
2. Stir in potato soup and cream gradually and heat slowly, stirring constantly to a boil.
3. Stir in cream, cheese, lemon juice, spices and shrimp. Heat through.