Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Pirate on Halloween

Yohan is a reluctant trick or treater this year.  He told me that he didn't want to join the Halloween village party this year. I respected his decision to stay home but he gave in to my request to go trick or treating. Jules and I went to the clubhouse to show our support for the event organizers then went back home to pick him up.

Yohan was already dressed up as a pirate when we arrived. He has always been fascinated with pirates, particularly Captain Jack Sparrow.  He never gets tired of watching the Pirates of the Caribbean series. Yohan even brings the DVDs whenever he rides the car.

Jules and I accompanied Yohan around the village for Trick or Treat. I noticed that he wasn't that excited to collect sweets like he used to when he was younger.  I guess my little boy or rather my young man is growing up fast. 


post signature

3 comments:

D@phneL@ur@ said...

I believe he has outgrown this activity. :D

Reena said...

Baka he's getting shy already. Nagbibinata na! :)

Kathy Balmores said...

Awwww ... si B naman super excited pa. Tell Y he looks adorkable!

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40