Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekend Snapshot #22


To join this weekly meme, click here


Birthday Roses

It was my special day yesterday but hubby was already out of the house early in the morning to help facilitate a badminton tournament in Lipa City. To make it up to me, he went home after lunch to give me a surprise. He asked Yohan to give these to me ...


Then he went out again to host the Sports fest of our village. Oh well, I had no choice but to accept that he was busy as a bee.

I didn't have any party but I'm glad Francis (my brother), Cess (my SIL), Onang (my brother's friend) and Chary (my best friend) visited me. It was wonderful spending my special day with them.


I would like to thank everyone who greeted me on my birthday. Thank you for remembering. I consider every sweet and thoughtful greeting as a big pleasure. You made me very happy. God bless.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40