Friday, August 25, 2006

Feeback from Down Under

I received an email from JW, the employer of my dear friend Cris. It goes...

Dear Rachel,

This is to let you know that I have received your e-mail indicating your interest in employment at my McDonald's Restaurant. I am at present working with Australian Immigration on the requirements to allow me to sponsor overseas staff. I thank you for your interest and will contact you when I have received the necessary information from the Immigration Department.

Kind regards

Jeff Watkins


I thanked him for sending me some feeback and told him that I'll just wait for further advice.

Cris recommended me and Jules to JW and assured him that we're hardworking individuals. The three of us used to work for the same office and we've been good friends ever since.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40