Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Pet Society on Facebook

In the world of Pet Society you and your pet can have a great time! You can play games, decorate your house and even bring gifts for your friends when you visit them.

I love playing Pet Society on Facebook. Thank you to Ichigo (Toni's pet) for the invitation to join the community. I would like to introduce to you my pet. Her name is Anya. She started with a humble home. Now she has three rooms and it's still expanding.

Anya owes a lot to her generous friend Missy (Noemi's pet). She gave Anya a lot of furniture, clothes and cool things around the house. Anya felt as if she won the lottery when she received so many great gifts from Missy.

Below are screen shots of Anya's home. Check out Anya's cute Easter outfit. If you look closer, you can see she's wearing bunny shoes. :)


The chandelier makes this part of the room very elegant.


Check out the jukebox, guitar and cute lava lamp.


Anya loves her pretty bedroom.


Anya enjoys relaxing by watching TV.


Anya waiting for the laundry to be finished.


Anya's bathroom. I want to buy a bathtub for her next time.


The coins on the upper left side is equivalent to money. As you can see, I only have 85 coins left. I'm always eager to go shopping. :)

Let me know if you want to join me on FB. If you already have an account, hope you can join Pet Society. I would love to have you as a neighbor. :)

post signature

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

Comments transferred from Haloscan


I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

-Betty

http://adoptpet.info
Betty

how can we add u at facebook? hehehe.
-Bahay BJ ~A Home of Love~

Ginger and Anya just had a wonderful time playing!
-Jannesse

Looks like you have been having bunches of fun on Facebook.
I just can't quite get into it and love it as much as my blog.

Hope you are well.
Hugs,
-Pearl

I have requests from people to send them plants and trees. I'm still trying to figure it all out! Your pet society looks fun. Maybe, one day, when I know what I'm doing...
~~~Blessings~~~
-Amazing Gracie

I'm trying to stop myself from playing Pet Society and Restaurant City, I might get addicted, wala na naman ako matatapos na trabaho sa office. Sigh, Internet can be sometimes distracting, from blogging, plurk, twitter, facebook, multiply, etc..
-Badet

@Badet: Ha ha! True, those games are fun but quite distracting as well.

Hi Rachel - yep pet society, fashion wars, yoville, love them all. We will have to catch up on facebook soon lisa-64@live.com - add me. There must be a world of friends we all have in this blogosphere!
Lisa

@Lisa: I have yet to try Fashion Wars but heard a lot about it. I've just added you. Thanks.

Wow, your pet's house is really grand! I've had my pet for a while, but didn't poke around Pet Society until last weekend. My Skylar has got a total of two outfits, and the money I got from the lottery I used to buy unreadable books. I've got a long way to go.

My Facebook account is also Kat Carneo. Skylar wants to meet Anya.
-katcarneo

@Kat: Anya is excited to meet Skylar. I just added you.

OMG! I added Restaurant City and now my kids have taken over my restaurant!! I have no chance to play as they think I'm slow. haha....
-eastcoastlife

@ECL: I joined Restaurant City too. I'm new into it but I'm loving it too.

I wanan join. Hehe ... so cute! I love Fashion Wars.
-Kay

Kay: Yes, please come and join the fun.

looks like so much fun... :)
-mikky

@Mikky: I love it!

I'm still amazed that you maintain two blogs!!
-Mike M

@Mike: It's a little tough but I'm managing.

hahaha! this looks like a lot of fun rach! ;-)
-caryn

@Caryn: Yes, it is. I'm hooked.

Your pet is cute !
How do you earn your money in this game?
-Sidney

@Sidney: You earn coins by visiting "neighbors", winning races and you can also get coins while you walk around the neighborhood. One even has the option to get more coins by paying a small amount.

I am not into FB games. My daughter is so crazy about it.
-Ebie

@Ebie: Try it sometime. It's fun. :)

I hear a lot about Pet Society. But I'm not very facebook-y. I'm confused with the applications. =)
-witsandnuts

@Wisandnuts: I'm a little confused with the other applications too but I like Pet Society in particular.

in the words of simon cowel - that is utterly complete self indulgence. But it's utterly cute too. :)
-saint3

@Saint3: Ha! Ha! I like your comment.

i have a pet in pet society,pero di ko masyado kina-career, :) , but now that you blog abt it, i'll try pag-aralan mabuti, :) , if you don't mind, add mo naman ako sa FB fickleminded00@yahoo.ca , :)
-Willa

@Willa: I just added you. Thanks.

It looks like a cute little game. Facebook has so many applications now, it's insane.
-Maria@Conversations with Moms

@Maria: It's a nice and fun game that I really enjoy.

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40