Thursday, April 30, 2009

3 Word Thursdays #24

3 Word Thursday Small 125x94
meme rules:
*photo must have 3 words in it
*post your photo on your site with a link
back to Ma Vie Folle (or grab button)


Reunion With Mommy Bloggers Part II


This is Red Mango's signature line. I agree. We should all make it a point to treat ourselves well. Life is something we should be grateful for. Let's enjoy it as much as we can. Rejoice and live well!

Do you treat yourself well? I hope the answer is 'Yes'.


Red Mango at Trinoma.


It's real frozen yogurt goodness! It's naturally delicious and healthy too. I think it's a fun dessert because you can combine the yogurt (original or green tea) with exciting toppings.

Red Mango Frozen Yogurt


I love the topping selection: mango, blackberry, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, banana, pineapple, coconut, cocoa pebbles, fruity pebbles, almonds, granola, graham crackers, cranberries, dark chocolate, M&Ms and much more.

I chose blueberry and almonds for my toppings.


They have delicious waffles too. I like the heart shapes.


You know what's better than yummy food? Good friends of course. :) I had the privilege to join my mommy blogger friends in another fun get together; this time at Trinoma.

(This photo is courtesy of Jane).


Thank you very much Dine for the delicious lunch and Annamanila for the yummy dessert.

Lunch with mommy bloggers at A Venetto, Trinoma.
Standing (L-R): Jane, Noemi, Cookie, Julie and me
Seated (L-R)
Aileen, Annamanila, Dine, V (Chat's lovely daughter) and Chats

post signature

1 comment:

Heart of Rachel said...

Comments transferred from Haloscan

wow! i can see ms noemi. she's nice to be with. good to know that you meet once in a while. kakatuwa ang mga blogger moms.
-dong ho

My answer is YES too. :D
It's nice to attend a get-together like his. The food looks yummy!
-Alice Teh

awww... how lovely to meet up with the other mommy bloggers.
-eastcoastlife

Looks like get together with other mommy bloggers are getting regular, which is really good. The fellowship of the bloggers with good food, there's nothing better.
-photocache

I love the EB's. Hay ... I wish I could be part of one.
-Kay

I love the slogan. It's a great one. The food looks so delicious. You get to go to a lot of great places.
-Maria@Conversations with Moms

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40