Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rain and a Sad Love Song









The sky was covered in dark, gray clouds on our way home from school yesterday. As I put on my earphones to listen to my mp3s, my son asked if he could listen with me. I gave him one of the earphones. The song playing at that time was Someday by Nina (Filipina artist). I love this song and it's on top of my mp3 list.

I was surprised when Yohan remarked, "Mommy, this is a very sad song."

Upon hearing this, Jules and I exchanged looks. My husband asked what song we were listening to and when I told him, I saw a look of amazement in his eyes too.

It seems our four year old son can already categorize songs into happy and sad.

You may listen to the song by clicking play below:



Playing: Someday by Nina

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40