Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday Madness #30

Click here to join the madness.


1. What ONE thing would you like to accomplish before the end of the day?
Finish watching DVD of Conversation(s) With Other Women starring Aaron Eckhart and Helena Bonham Carter.

2. What one goal would you like to attain before the end of the month?
Lose ten pounds.

3. Are you a "to-do list" writer? If so, do you stick to your list and cross things off as you complete them?
Yes, I love making a "to-do list" and it always feels good when I cross things upon accomplishment.

4. In general, how organized do you feel you are?
From 1-10, ten being the highest, I give myself a 5

5. How many piles of papers/junk mail/etc. do you have laying around your house?
Countless! I have to file a lot of things but I always find myself procrastinating lately.

6. Which ONE surface in your home do you have trouble keeping clean?
The screens. I vacuum it regularly but I feel it's not as clean as I want it to be.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40