Sunday, August 19, 2007

Little Pleasures

It isn't the great big pleasures
that count the most; it's
making a great deal out
of the little ones.
JEAN WEBSTER


My son already knows how to write his name. His strokes are still wobbly but he's doing a great job practicing daily. The most challenging letter for him in his name is the small letter a but with more practice, he will get the hang of it.

Yohan was thrilled when they had a planting activity in school. After his class, I saw him walking very slowly carrying a plant. He gave it to me and said it was his gift for me. I was really very touched.

He enjoys watering the plant every morning. He said he wants to take good care of it to help it grow.

Meeting wonderful blog friends, Jo , Liz and their families at Patricia's (Jo's daughter) 7th Birthday Party at Jollibee Blue Wave. Looking forward to our coffee date next weekend.

Several days of relaxed blogging because Yohan didn't have classes (suspension of classes because of typhoon).

I miss my family. Not a single day passes that I don't miss them. I'm glad they called this morning. I'm happy that they are doing well.

I also talked to my best friend, Chary. It's a comfort knowing she's always there for me in good and bad times.

A nice, simple breakfast. I love hot pandesal, sunny side up egg and ham.

Taking a much needed rest during the long weekend.



post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40