Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Nice Matters Award ~ 3x Grateful


Thank you very much to Julie of Jules Journal for giving me this sweet award. Julie is a dedicated wife and mother. I admire how she prioritizes her family in everything she does.

This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award.

I would like to share this award to all my blog friends. Each one of you inspire me in your own special way. Thank you for always taking time to visit. I appreciate every encouraging insight, kind word and sweet thought. Go ahead and share this award with others.

edited: 8/15/2007, 10:05 P.M.

I just learned from another wonderful blog friend, Alice of Hello, My Name is Alice that she also gave me a Nice Matters Award. I was really touched by her words ...

Rachel, you always bring nice matters and a warm glow to my heart.

Alice is a sweet-natured person with a passion for reading. She inspires her readers with her beautifully written posts and breathtaking photos. Thank you Alice for being so kind and sweet.

edited: 8/16/2007, 12:19 A.M.

I feel so blessed to receive another one. Thank you to Jenny of Slice of My Life for giving me another reason to smile. Jenny is a sweet mom and a wonderful pre-school teacher. She has a positive spirit and spreads it around her. She just gave me a generous sprinkle of positive thoughts by writing this about me ...

She's a sweet Mommy to a beautiful preschool-aged boy in the Philippines. I just found out I was a couple of days late----she's been nominated just before I got to her myself! ;-)

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40