Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I Love Sanrio

edited: 10:13 a.m.

I have always been fond of Sanrio items since I was a young girl. My favorite Sanrio characters are Hello Kitty, My Melody, Little Twin Stars and Tiny Poem. I don't know why Tiny Poem didn't become as popular as the others. She somehow faded through the years.

Here are some Hello Kitty stuff I got in the recent years from Happy Meal. :) See the small My Melody and Hello Kitty? I got them from a thrift shop last week. Simple pleasures of the heart.

I'm editing this post to add a picture of Tiny Poem. I realized that some of you may not be familiar with her.



Tiny Poem loves to ride on the wind and play in green alpine meadows. Dandelions are her favorite flower, and Daichan is her beau. source

post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40