Sunday, July 20, 2008

Personalized Invitations and Envelopes

For Yohan's 5th Birthday, I made personalized invitations. The theme of Yohan's birthday was Winnie the Pooh and Friends. I found a nice graphic and incorporated Yohan's photo to make it look as if he's part of the cute gang. I even put a jar of honey just below his hand. After designing the invitation, I had it printed out the local photo lab.

For the envelopes, I used colorful construction paper. I used an old envelope as a pattern. I printed out a picture of Winnie the Pooh with the names of Yohan's classmates and teachers. I cut them out and pasted it on the envelopes.


You can see how excited Yohan was on the day that he was about to give out his birthday invitations.


post signature

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40