Saturday, June 09, 2007

Photo Hunt :: Shoes

PSHunt
Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Photo Theme. Join the blogroll.
Visit participants.

Yehey! The weekend is here. I've been absent from blogging for a few days and it's good to be back. Thank you for all your encouraging words regarding Yohan's first day in school. The succeeding days were better and I'll post more about it soon. Sorry haven't done my usual visits but I promise to make it up this weekend.

First, let me post my entry for this week's photo hunt - shoes.

My husband and I have accumulated several shoes, sandals and slippers for our son Yohan over the years. Children seem to outgrow their shoes in a span of few months. They grow up really fast. We have given away some of his old ones and kept a few.

Here are most of the shoes and slippers that he currently uses.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40