Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday Bliss with a Capital D

Friday is like a bowl of my favorite pistachio ice-cream. Perfect dessert after a long and tiring week. What more can I ask for? Perhaps, a nice red cherry on top. So, what constitutes to a cherry on a friday? A movie starring Dominic Purcell. Jules surprised me earlier with the DVD of Primeval starring my favorite guy. He knows how much I like Dominic and decided to buy this DVD even though he was sceptical about the plot.


A news team is sent to South Africa to capture and bring home a legendary 25-foot crocodile. Their difficult task turns potentially deadly when a warlord targets them for death.
source
The movie is weighed down with bad reviews but I think it's fairly okay but I guess you shouldn't listen to me because I'm biased. haha! Seeing Dominic on screen made the movie worth watching. *wink*

Talking about crocodiles, here's Yohan carrying a huge crocodile toy from the mall. He's fascinated with all kinds of animals and crocodiles are one of them.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40