Sunday, February 11, 2007

Nurturing Friendships

Friendships require nurturing - even
when other things in life seem more
important or overwhelming.
The results are worth the effort.
Life's Golden Rules

Spent a nice afternoon with my good friends, Chanda and Jackie. We had a lovely lunch at Friday's. We took advantage of their dessert promo. We ordered one dessert and got another one for free. Literally a sweet deal. :)

It was also the 2nd day of Jackie's work orientation. Congrats girl! Hope you'll enjoy your new job. She had to leave early to make it to the orientation. Chanda was nice enough to take a leave from her demanding work to spend some time with us.

I love spending time with Chanda and Jackie. I can be myself. I told them about my recent worries and I'm overwhelmed by their concern and support. We all have our share of problems and it feels good when you have friends you can share it with. No need for pretences. The understanding comes naturally. Being with close friends is always a nice highlight.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40