Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday's Feast #8

Join the feast here.

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Nine

Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?

I remember when I was in high school (80s), girls teased their bangs while guys had spiky hair. It was also a time when dresses with shoulder pads were considered cool.

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.

Sometimes people think that I'm a snob. Maybe because I'm generally a shy person and it takes time for me to make friends but when I do, it's usually for keeps.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
I'm not good with household chores so I only give myself a 5. The maid takes care of most of the chores but I take care of my son's personal needs. My nanny when I was a child is still with me and she helps me take care of my son, Yohan.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?

Probably our old car. I love the idea of selling the old one and using the money for downpayment on a new car.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to
walk around the village with my hubby and son when it is sunny and cheerful outside.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40