Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Monday Madness

Click here to join the madness.

A message from Otto: Sorry, folks! I'm running a bit late (again)! Hope all is well and you all have a wonderful week. Thanks for playing Monday Madness. The following 2 questions come from our friend, tricia... Thanks, Tricia, and thanks for the idea!

1. Do you ever use all caps when typing online messages?
No, I don't. I wouldn't want to be misunderstood in any way.

2. Does it bother you when other people use all caps in their messages?
It does especially if I don't know the person too well.

3. Do you use abbreviations (i.e. lol, brb, etc.) when typing email messages or text messages?
I use a few like lol, brb and btw in instant (IM) and text messaging but not in email.

4. Do you ever receive faxes or other correspondence from a professional office that are typed in all caps? If so, what do you think of that?
No, I haven't. If I did, I would have to think that the person was trying to deliver a strong message of some sort.

5. Do you rely on the computer program to catch your typing errors, or do you proofread your material before sending it out?
I proofread my material before sending it out, however, there are times when I overlook certain mistakes.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40