Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday's Feast #10

Join the feast here.


Feast One Hundred & Thirty One
Appetizer
What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
I love my current ring tone which is Julia Fordham's Love Moves in Mysterious Ways.

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
I would say sunny with short rainshowers. I feel blessed but like any other normal person, I have my own share of problems, doubts and fears but through the help of my loved ones and constant prayers, I am able to overcome them.

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
This is a tough one. I don't think I can name a specific subject but I would say that I'm always open to learning new ideas. My knowledge about things keep evolving.

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
Probably the encyclopedia to cover a wide range of topics.

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups so I would probably create a better version of it and I would call it Yohan's PBB (short for Peanut Butter Blessings). It would be wonderful to have a chocolate named after my son.

No comments:

ss_blog_claim=b51e87937c706bf37c4aa8ee59fa3a40